Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Part of my life in SAF(singapore armed forces)

My life has been changed since I enlisted. last time, I was a very quiet person. I never talk to a stranger. But Army teaches me a lot of things. Not only about military knowledge but also about how to interact with a person, How to make a friend. And i have learned alot of thing which I do not know.
Such as::
• Adopt a positive perception
• Build up physical stamina
• Develop good working attitude and habits
• Overcome psychological stress
• Adopt teamwork spirit
• Learn to be independent
• Set realistic expectations
and so and so....!!!

living with different people. speaking with different language, different idea. i find that i have many opportunities to absorb the different cultures—during training, eating, chatting or just seeing and listening. Take these opportunities and learn from people around me , i have a much better appreciation of Singapore’s cultural diversity.

Now I turn to my buddies. most of my platoon mates are very friendly guys. They seem like joker. Sometime they do funny things and joke around. that makes me laugh. Because of their joke I m very relieved from the stress , toughness training. however we are joking, doing funny things around, but we take very serious when we doing training ex. the more i stay together with them, the more I know about them. 
I also become the one of them, joker. Joke the people without intensionally. but sometime it is a good way when we feel stress. but sometime i realize that it is a bad habit. However we feel shag , we find a way to b happy through pressure. 

this is a part of my current army life story. Sorry for my some grammatical errors ..

No comments:

Post a Comment