Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

"The Voice of Truth on the Good Friday night"

This is about my Good Friday night event.. i heard a voice. i couldn't understand where it came from. I could not control myself..when the God dominant on me. I cried out and I was unconscious until the end of the service. He Totally set me free.
I wrote down something here about what I felt on that night. 

March 31, 2013 at 3:10pm

" I hear a voice 
from the deepest in my heart
It is friendly
speaks to me softly 
That's " I love you"

I hear a voice
Do not be afraid
come to me 
I will save you

I hear a voice
empty your heart
open your door
enter in ...enter in,,
want to join you..

I hear a voice 
Tells me adifferent stories
reveals my sins
confess.. confess ..confess..
forgiveness and freedom for you here.. take it

I saw a man 
with a shining dress
a pair of hand 
Hug me gently
Hold me tightly
a beautiful touch
healing fall upon me..

gentle.. my heart...

I hear a whispery voice 
That makes me so sweet
calls me dear son
"I love you .. I love you"
like no one else..
have deep sleep.. my son 
He heals my wounds
and set me free."

by AMOS

No comments:

Post a Comment